As your trusted Rehab pharmacy, we are dedicated to providing comprehensive and quality addiction care services to all Detox and Rehabilitation Centers and their clients throughout Southern California. Our team of experienced pharmacists and technicians at Via Lido Drugs in Newport Beach are committed to providing individualized patient care and timely medication management services. We provide a full range of specialty medications and services that support recovery from addiction, including medication-assisted treatment, medication management, and medication compliance programs. We understand the importance of providing personalized and compassionate care for our clients and strive to create a safe and welcoming environment for them. Our goal is to ensure that our clients have access to the most up-to-date treatments and resources available, so that they can succeed in their journey to a healthier and happier life.
At Via Lido Drugs, we understand how important it is to have a staff that can assist your clients in taking their medication. That is why we have developed a Compliance and Adherence Program that is incorporated into our unique Circle of Continuous Care Management. Imagine how easy it would be for your clients to have their prescription drugs grouped together by day and time, making it easier for them to stay on top of their health and medication. With Via Lido Drugs, you can trust that your clients are in good hands.
Does Your Pharmacy Provide All This?
- Insurance Assistance
- Community Partner
- Behavioral Health
- Community Support
- Addiction Knowledge
- Adherence Packaging
- Problem Solving
- In-Stock Medication
- Care Management
- Hippa Compliant
- Patient Empowerment
- Circle of Continuous Care
You Deserve The Best
Our team at Via Lido Drugs will be key members and participants in your Health Care Team. Our sensitive staff will provide you and your staff with a support vehicle and care program that can easily be incorporated into your client's unique Continuous Care Program.
You will have access to Compliance Packaging that will ensure your clients are always on track with taking their medications in the right amount and at the right time every day. We package your client's medications to fit their specific needs.
Our goal is that every client becomes a part of our comprehensive care program that focuses on their Continuous Care and an Improved Quality of Life.
10 Factors to Consider when Choosing Your Specialty Pharmacy
- The pharmacy staff must be knowledgeable about addiction and substance abuse.
- The pharmacy staff should advocate on behalf of the recovery center and their clients.
- The pharmacy must always have your medication in stock.
- Compliance and adherence packaging to ensure the right drug, the right dose at the right time.
- Avoid pharmacies offering kickbacks! This is an ILLEGAL practice!
- Complimentary delivery and/or mail order.
- Expert pharmacist consultation.
- Confidentiality MUST be paramount and HIPPA laws followed.
- YOU can switch pharmacies WHENEVER YOU choose: Remember, IT’S YOUR RIGHT!
- Is your pharmacy part of the community and do they support the community?